SC&RA appoints officers for 2020-2021
01 May 2020
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SCRA) has a new leadership slate for 2020-2021 led by new president Jay Folladori at Bennett International Group, Georgia, USA.
Along with Folladori, SC&RA officers for 2020-2021 are:
- Chairman: Thomas Bennington III, Duncan Machinery Movers, Lexington, Kentucky, USA.
- Vice president: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering, Mukwonago, Wisconsin.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, California.
- Assistant treasurer: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Brantford, Ontario, Canada.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Troy Burkett, Nelson Trailers, Ottawa, Ohio.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Randy Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio.
- Transportation Group: Troy Tallent, Omega Morgan, Portland, Oregon.
- Ladies Group: Jennifer Hollerbush, Garrod Hydraulics.
The newly elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held 12 to 16 April 2021, at the La Cantera Resort, San Antonio, Texas, USA.