China Summit welcomes Lampson International
By Alex Dahm05 October 2010
Lampson International's international business director, Bryan Pepin-Donat, is the latest senior industry figure to confirm as a speaker at the inaugural China International Crane Summit in Shanghai on 22 November.
The summit is a one-day conference and networking dinner held the day before the start of the Bauma China construction equipment exhibition.
Attendees will include leaders and senior managers in the global crane industry, along with suppliers and manufacturing partners. The event will be at the five-star Sofitel Jin Jiang Oriental Pudong Hotel, in Shanghai's Pudong district, close to the exhibition centre.
The CICS will build on the success of KHL Group's World Crane and Transport Summit in Amsterdam last October and will focus on best practice worldwide, the development of common international standards, regulations and work practices.
Other confirmed speakers for the summit, which is organized by International Cranes and Specialized Transport and its publisher, KHL Group, include:
- Eric Etchart, president of Manitowoc Cranes
- Brent Stacey at the Victorian Crane Association, Australia
- Bryan Cronie, Asia Pacific regional safety director at Mammoet
- Graham Brent, executive director at the USA's National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Su Zi Meng, secretary general of the China Construction Machinery Association
- Li Hua Bin, general manager at Shanghai Jinheyuan Equipment Rental.
Also planned is a China Forum, which will look at the market and the major players in China, plus the key issues for Chinese manufacturers and users.
For further information and to book your tickets go to www.khl.com/cics