CATME changes hotel and adds speakers
07 June 2018
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd Cranes & Transport Middle East (CATME) conference in Dubai is moving to a new venue, the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah.
The Waldorf Astoria will provide an upgraded venue for the one-day event, with improved conference facilities, easier parking for delegates, and a relaxed environment for networking. The first conference in 2016 was held at the Conrad Dubai.
The conference has also announced the addition of some high-level speakers, with Marco van Daal, Owner of The Works International, and Thorsten Hesselbein, Sales Director of Liebherr-Export, joining the line-up. The speakers now include:
- Martin Ashfield, capital asset general manager, Al Naboodah Group: Site report: the use of telescopic crawler cranes
- Aaron Chehab, chief commercial officer, KBW Investments: Middle East construction markets - an overview
- Marco van Daal, owner and founder, The Works International: Communication is key to great performance
- Ronnie Drugan, global account manager, Fire Suppression Products, Johnson Controls: Combating the threat of vehicle fire
- Thorsten Hesselbein (pictured below), sales director, Liebherr-Export AG, Switzerland: What really matters in tower crane safety
- Dr Shan Senthil, marketing manager, Integrated Logistics Company, Kuwait: Shagaya Wind Farm Project, Kuwait: transportation & erection of wind turbines
- John Woodward, owner, C&D Consultancy: Crisis response: preparing your company in advance
For more information visit www.khl-catme.com
The first CATME in 2016 attracted more than 220 delegates, including many of the region’s largest crane companies, contractors and oil businesses.
CATME is a gathering place for the Middle East’s crane and specialized transport sector, giving delegates the opportunity to network, learn and discuss key issues such as safety and market trends.